Wednesday 25 October 2017

2017 Athletics Reflection

2017 Athletics Reflection

Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.

You could reflect on these questions.
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
  4. What did I do well and how do I know?
  5. What was challenging and how do I know?
  6. What am I most proud of and why?

Start your writing here:
I stayed positive when I was doing high jump, I had a growth mindset when I was jumping over 1 metre 20 and then I believed in myself to jump over 1 metre 25.

I did manage to achieve my athletics goal, by achieving to get first in Long jump ,High jump and Sprints.

I represented my house colour by wearing red, trying to get first in most of the events and achieving that goal.

I did well in athletics by trying my hardest to get 1st, 2nd or 3rd and working with all of the other people around .

My most challenging event was discuss, Because I didn't know how to throw a discus at the start and we only got one turn each unless you were 1st, 2nd and  3rd.

I am proud of myself for coming 1st in 3 events but if I tried harder in discus so I would of got at least 4th or 3rd but I came 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment