Tuesday 8 August 2017

Music Blog

WALT
·    To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying
How did you go about achieving this? its was fun to work with Catliyn and Annabel on our rap and on HTML5 – Drum Kit
What resources were used to help you? Mr McCallum and the Internet helped me
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people? I worked with a group { Catliyn and Annabel}
How did you find the process? I found the process interesting and fun.
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap? I enjoyed that we got to use a site called HTML5 to make a beat .

What  might be your next step?
My next step is reading the rap to Mr McCallum.



_________________________________________________________________________________


Wake up in the morning feeling like a fool don't know why but I got to go to school.
 The bullies think  there cool but really they're just sad and they're making me mad. 
Knock on the door they lock me out now I feel like I'm left out. 
Lunch time now sitting by myself bully comes over with nobody else  says, "Sorry dude for bulling you I know how you feel I've been bullied to".




by Catliyn , Annabel and Alexia 

No comments:

Post a Comment